PNW Guns Forum
Go Back   PNW Guns > Gun Forum > Auto Rifles

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
Marksman
 
Fast Eddie's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 264
Ruger 10/22

I'm giving this to my son for his 12th Birthday. Can't wait for him to open it!
209.97 at Bimart.

Super fun little plinker methinks!



 
Join PNW Guns


Welcome to PNW Guns, a gun and firearm community for gun owners in the Pacific Northwest. We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the PNW Guns family!


Old 02-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #2
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,683
I miss bimart..


my dad always had a membership. I have a lifetime card, but there isnt one around seattle that I found..
 
Old 03-01-2013, 12:02 AM   #3
Marksman
 
pnwvolks's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2010
From: Fall City
Posts: 305
Man I want a 10/22 now! Darn AR builds!
 
Old 03-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #4
Rifleman
 
thejrod's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Marysville, WA
Posts: 196
Love em. I have as much into a 10/22 as many people have into ARs.... O_o
 
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejrod View Post
Love em. I have as much into a 10/22 as many people have into ARs.... O_o
I can relate..

 
Old 03-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Marksman
 
Fast Eddie's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
I miss bimart..


my dad always had a membership. I have a lifetime card, but there isnt one around seattle that I found..
I forgot that I had a lifetime membership, I moved close to one a couple years ago, and I went in there and they retrieved my info from 2000 and just gave me another card. Bimart is awesome! so is your 10/22! is that a tactical solutions barrel?
 
Old 03-01-2013, 10:58 AM   #7
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,683
Yes it is! And trigger.. And a bunch of other stuff..

Stupid money hole..
 
Old 03-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #8
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Josh, have you ever thought how expensive our hobbies are? I mean, tell me ONE that isn't a money hole? Seriously...
 
Old 03-01-2013, 06:46 PM   #9
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,683
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
Josh, have you ever thought how expensive our hobbies are? I mean, tell me ONE that isn't a money hole? Seriously...
See.. now I've thought about that over the years.....

Skis
RC Cars
Scuba diving
Dirt bikes
Street bikes
Guns
Cars

They're all $1000 entry and new "toys" are always $300-500+


Makes it hard to fill out a birthday/christmas list.
I always just ask for a party, or dinner out.. etc.

I feel bad asking for more hobby crap!!!!! LOL



Maybe I'll take up GeoCaching.. or long walks on the beach?
 
Old 03-02-2013, 11:13 AM   #10
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
See.. now I've thought about that over the years.....

Skis
RC Cars
Scuba diving
Dirt bikes
Street bikes
Guns
Cars

They're all $1000 entry and new "toys" are always $300-500+


Makes it hard to fill out a birthday/christmas list.
I always just ask for a party, or dinner out.. etc.

I feel bad asking for more hobby crap!!!!! LOL



Maybe I'll take up GeoCaching.. or long walks on the beach?
All joking aside, I have considered GeoCaching -- if for no other reason than to explore the city...
 
Old 03-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #11
Rifleman
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: Puyallup, Wa
Posts: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post

Maybe I'll take up GeoCaching..
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
All joking aside, I have considered GeoCaching -- if for no other reason than to explore the city...
I love geocaching.
 
Old 03-02-2013, 11:34 AM   #12
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
All joking aside, I have considered GeoCaching -- if for no other reason than to explore the city...

Sarah and I did this for a few months.

gave us a reason to get out of the house together.

took the dogs, made walking the dog a bit more "fun"
 
Old 03-02-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
Sarah and I did this for a few months.

gave us a reason to get out of the house together.

took the dogs, made walking the dog a bit more "fun"
That's what I was thinking, too. We all seem to "get out" but the only reason we typically go together is because of the dog (going to the park). But this would give us another activity to do together...
 
Old 03-03-2013, 03:44 PM   #14
Rifleman
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: Forest Grove, OR
Posts: 177
Great Bday present!
 
Reply

  PNW Guns > Gun Forum > Auto Rifles

Tags
10 or 22, ruger



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook @pnwguns PNW Guns RSS Feed

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 PNW Guns. All rights reserved.