PNW Guns Forum
Go Back   PNW Guns > PNW Guns > Gun Talk

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #41
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
same

non electric
We call it "Classic"... ;)
 
Join PNW Guns


Welcome to PNW Guns, a gun and firearm community for gun owners in the Pacific Northwest. We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the PNW Guns family!


Old 03-28-2013, 08:10 PM   #42
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims08Z06 View Post
Since you will be going past my place to Vancouver, (about 10 miles East of ex 68) would you like help loading/securing them? I am interested in how much off the Asking $599.00 I could get? Have no problem with fuel help. Also how soon are you wanting to do this deal?
...AJ
Thanks for the work negotiating; So recapping I will purchase the T24 X. With $50.00 off the asking price. I would expect to pay $550.00 not counting tax? Is that the non blemish, and how much deposit would you like. I can Pay Pal after the first of the month to secure mine. Also the offer for help still stands, at least as far as back to my place, lol. PS just a side note, with AR's and specialty weapons/magazines, likely going to become harder to find. One might consider a fire safe, although ever thing in my home is insured. Some day may not be able to replace, at any price...AJ
 
Old 03-28-2013, 08:44 PM   #43
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims08Z06 View Post
Thanks for the work negotiating; So recapping I will purchase the T24 X. With $50.00 off the asking price. I would expect to pay $550.00 not counting tax? Is that the non blemish, and how much deposit would you like. I can Pay Pal after the first of the month to secure mine. Also the offer for help still stands, at least as far as back to my place, lol. PS just a side note, with AR's and specialty weapons/magazines, likely going to become harder to find. One might consider a fire safe, although ever thing in my home is insured. Some day may not be able to replace, at any price...AJ
550- your correct, and NO tax on gun safes sold in WA state.

and yes, thats a non blemish safe.

not pressuring you all but they are about to put in their quarterly order and want as much info as they can so as to help us get what we want.
 
Old 03-29-2013, 06:06 AM   #44
Gunslinger
 
yance1270's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2013
From: tacoma
Posts: 86
gentlemen, may i beg forgiveness for bein a dreamer - i was dreamin when i thought i could afford one of these safes.. unemployment dont pay and my credit card is too near maxed out. i would be glad to help in any capacity with this whole exercise.. from drivin to movin the safes to delivery and set up in your place. i simply can not purchase one right now. i saw june in the thread earlier and thought i had more time. again please excuse me from this endeavor at this time/
 
Old 03-29-2013, 07:26 AM   #45
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by yance1270 View Post
gentlemen, may i beg forgiveness for bein a dreamer - i was dreamin when i thought i could afford one of these safes.. unemployment dont pay and my credit card is too near maxed out. i would be glad to help in any capacity with this whole exercise.. from drivin to movin the safes to delivery and set up in your place. i simply can not purchase one right now. i saw june in the thread earlier and thought i had more time. again please excuse me from this endeavor at this time/
june is still the target time-frame.
just need to be sure to get the purchasing guy as much info as I can to be sure he orders enough for his quarterly order.
 
Old 04-01-2013, 05:20 PM   #46
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
bump?
 
Old 04-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #47
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
what are next steps?

Do we need to arrange payment with tracker? Or are we all making one big order from here?

whats the hazard man?? lol
 
Old 04-01-2013, 10:51 PM   #48
Rifleman
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: Forest Grove, OR
Posts: 177
Hey sorry guys, I just got back from Mexico. Unfortunately my wallet was stolen out of our rental house, and they ran up a bunch of charges on my bank cards. Wish I would have had one of these safes there! I'm out of the group buy until I can get my money back from my banks.
 
Old 04-02-2013, 07:16 AM   #49
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
what are next steps?

Do we need to arrange payment with tracker? Or are we all making one big order from here?

whats the hazard man?? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawker View Post
If it's not too late to get in on this, I'd be in. Plain t-24

Richard - my brother is picking up a brand-new sprinter panal van in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure we can fit a safe or two in there to get to the eastside.

Mark
waiting to hear back from Hawker, then going to buzz the dealer again.
want to make sure all that are posting "in" are actually in
 
Old 04-11-2013, 09:38 PM   #50
Rifleman
 
hawker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Seattle
Posts: 124
Sorry guys, was in Belize.

T-24, non-electric, or "classic" in the vernacular.

Ready to go with payment whoever/whenever.

Last edited by hawker; 04-11-2013 at 09:43 PM.
 
Old 04-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #51
Rifleman
 
Joined: Feb 2009
From: Forest Grove, OR
Posts: 177
So I'm back in, got my credit card stuff taking care of. I'm interested in the standard T24.
 
Old 04-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #52
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
waiting to hear back from Hawker, then going to buzz the dealer again.
want to make sure all that are posting "in" are actually in
In and offer of help still valid, just waiting for further instruction; Funds will follow. One last time, might want to consider a fire resistant safe...AJ
 
Old 05-04-2013, 11:43 PM   #53
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
bump~

haven't forgot, still moving on this.
 
Old 05-24-2013, 01:36 PM   #54
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
pms sent
 
Old 05-26-2013, 12:54 AM   #55
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Replied to. ;)
 
Old 06-05-2013, 10:25 PM   #56
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Haven't check in for a while, got your pm. If others don't mind could this take place Sat, the 22? The offer for help is still good...AJ
 
Old 06-06-2013, 02:12 PM   #57
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
What date are we looking at, and when do you need us to deposit/send cash?

Can we get a list of whos got their cash in.

I'll paypal you (the way we discussed) I can do it now? This weekend? Whenever?
 
Old 06-06-2013, 04:43 PM   #58
Gunslinger
 
Joined: Jan 2013
From: Montesano
Posts: 10
I've had a Tracker safe (T24) for over 2 years now and it's the 4th Gun safe I have owned and by far the best. I didn't care for the decal of Jeremiah Johnson or whoever that trapper is on the front :) so I tried a little goo gone and it came right off. Added a more appropriate decal for my collection. Also added an arrow so my wife knows which way to turn the dial if she ever needs to get in it if I am not around. My Sentry safe is the opposite.
I highly recommend them and would suggest the dial over the electronic. Had a Winchester safe with electronic and it failed within 6 months. It took almost that long to contact the manufacturer.
 
Old 06-06-2013, 05:05 PM   #59
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Nobody has paid up yet to date as I havent settled on a way just yet.

2 wanted me to set up an open PO and they can call in the payment, 3 have opted to paypal/cash

either way works for me, as for a date...my work is seriously making anything and everything hard as they are just now going paperless before the feds cut off funding and there's a huge push to be there or on-call if theres a problem.

lets make a solid plan for the last weekend of the month, that is if its not a problem for anyone.

also. as noted in the first post (20-30bucks for my time) if theres several of you guys' up north that want them which there is, Ill bring them as far as seattleish area if it helps.
 
Old 06-06-2013, 05:06 PM   #60
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
What date are we looking at, and when do you need us to deposit/send cash?

Can we get a list of whos got their cash in.

I'll paypal you (the way we discussed) I can do it now? This weekend? Whenever?
thats completely on you brother.
Im sure it will work out.
PM me details
 
Old 06-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #61
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
I'd like to deal with the company so I have a warranty/service with them. I don't care if the money goes through you or directly to them as long as I retain the above...
 
Old 06-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #62
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
I'd like to deal with the company so I have a warranty/service with them. I don't care if the money goes through you or directly to them as long as I retain the above...
recieved.

Ill call them today to see if the warranty paperwork is "transferable" or what have you
 
Old 06-07-2013, 10:35 AM   #63
Rifleman
 
hawker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Seattle
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
recieved.

Ill call them today to see if the warranty paperwork is "transferable" or what have you
This was a question I had as well, thanks for looking into it.

Just to re-affrim to everyone : I have my brother's sprinter on "standby loan" to transport safes when they get to the Seattle area. I think I'll be able to get ~3 in there.
 
Old 06-07-2013, 10:46 AM   #64
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
Seems like whatever payment we make there should be individual paperwork for each safe.

Maybe we can download a PDF in advance, fill it out and send it down?
 
Old 06-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #65
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
received.

Ill call them today to see if the warranty paperwork is "transferable" or what have you
just spoke with Luke @ Tracker in Vancouver.


each safe is provided with its own set of paperwork that is serial number specific, its also registered...as in you each one will be provided with a separate receipt, and each one has its own specific warranty card that needs to be filled out and sent in or done via the interwebs here
 
Old 06-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #66
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
BAM problem solved.
 
Old 06-07-2013, 11:38 AM   #67
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
Adding P.I.F in the first post:


-------- IN UNPAID ---------------
richardpalmer~ T24
Jakey poo~ T24





-------- PIF ---------------

ShelbyGuy (norm) ~ T24x
sunofnun (josh) ~ T24
Jims08z06 (jim) ~ T24x
Hawker (mark) ~ T24

Last edited by sunofnun; 06-11-2013 at 08:28 AM.
 
Old 06-08-2013, 05:30 AM   #68
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims08Z06 View Post
I like that thought on payment; That way if something need's attention/warranty, each individual can deal with the company directly. If they will make an invoice for my T24x and actually have it in stock; I could fire up the Dodge and take a "Quick Trip." Pay when I arrive by debit or Visa, what ever they like. That shouldn't affect the group buy, would it? One less stop for you, what do you think. PS I found my original notes and $550.00 was/is the price? kk...AJ
price is 50.00 off website pricing.
if need be I can fwd the email from Jake/Shawn about pricing and you can take it with you.

or you can drive yourself down when I head down.
not an issue for me.
 
Old 06-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #69
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
If everyone can reply with the method they wish to pay with we can update the paid list.

Then lets start looking at potential dates?
 
Old 06-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #70
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
just spoke with Luke @ Tracker in Vancouver.

each safe is provided with its own set of paperwork that is serial number specific, its also registered...as in you each one will be provided with a separate receipt, and each one has its own specific warranty card that needs to be filled out and sent in or done via the interwebs here
I'll PayPal you the cash. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
BAM problem solved.
This!
 
Old 06-08-2013, 03:27 PM   #71
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunofnun View Post
If everyone can reply with the method they wish to pay with we can update the paid list.

Then lets start looking at potential dates?
I can pay-pal if they will e-mail an invoice. I can give a Visa over the phone or in person when we go. I can send a check, I can use debit upon arrivial to pick up safe. I can wire the money directly from my local bank directly to their bank. I just need an invoice, paperwork something; Paying the bill is easy...AJ
 
Old 06-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #72
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jims08Z06 View Post
I can pay-pal if they will e-mail an invoice. I can give a Visa over the phone or in person when we go. I can send a check, I can use debit upon arrivial to pick up safe. I can wire the money directly from my local bank directly to their bank. I just need an invoice, paperwork something; Paying the bill is easy...AJ
That's pretty much where I'm at with this. Sounds like he has it sorted so if we PayPal him the money we'll get an invoice...
 
Old 06-10-2013, 02:29 PM   #73
Rifleman
 
hawker's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: Seattle
Posts: 124
PayPal address? I'm looking at a $500 total for a regular T-24, plus $30 when it gets here? Ready to get moved to the "Paid" box.
 
Old 06-10-2013, 10:47 PM   #74
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Thumbs up Thank You for setting this up...

Money sent ($550.00><6/10/13) pay pal. As soon as the e-mail address/stuff is activated the money is there. (what the pay pal e-mail conformation said) Thanks Shelby, looking to "Hit the Road" ...AJ
 
Old 06-11-2013, 07:09 AM   #75
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Hawker, Jims paid in full
 
Old 06-11-2013, 07:35 AM   #76
Gunslinger
 
Jims08Z06's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
From: WA
Posts: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyGuy View Post
Hawker, Jims paid in full
Say when, I'm ready when your able. Lunch and fuel monies ready...AJ
 
Old 06-11-2013, 08:29 AM   #77
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
UPDATING P.I.F in the first post:


-------- IN UNPAID ---------------
richardpalmer~ T24
Jakey poo~ T24





-------- PIF ---------------

ShelbyGuy (norm) ~ T24x
sunofnun (josh) ~ T24
Jims08z06 (jim) ~ T24x
Hawker (mark) ~ T24
 
Old 06-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #78
Sniper
 
richardlpalmer's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: Kirkland, WA
Posts: 1,318
Decided to change my mind and opt for the T24x version instead. Moolah sent!
 
Old 06-11-2013, 01:30 PM   #79
Marksman
 
ShelbyGuy's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Lacey, Wa
Posts: 356
Quote:
Originally Posted by richardlpalmer View Post
Decided to change my mind and opt for the T24x version instead. Moolah sent!
recieved.


thanks Richard.

Im still trying to get in touch with jake, if anyone knows another way to get in touch please remind him of this group buy.


thanks all.
 
Old 06-11-2013, 06:19 PM   #80
Moderator
 
sunofnun's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684
updated AGAIN!!!!!!!!


UPDATING P.I.F in the first post:


-------- IN UNPAID ---------------
Jakey poo~ T24





-------- PIF ---------------

ShelbyGuy (norm) ~ T24x
sunofnun (josh) ~ T24
Jims08z06 (jim) ~ T24x
Hawker (mark) ~ T24
richardpalmer~ T24x
 
Reply

  PNW Guns > PNW Guns > Gun Talk

Tags
safes, tracker, vancouver



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook @pnwguns PNW Guns RSS Feed

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 PNW Guns. All rights reserved.