PNW Guns Forum
Go Back   PNW Guns > Pacific Northwest > Oregon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2018, 12:17 AM   #1
Joined: Sep 2018
From: Yreka, ca
Posts: 1
Help please... 10 yr old felony atmpt elude charge

I can't seem to get an answer on this, (state of oregon) my attorney long ago said I couldn't own a gun, cuz I'm a felon for life!
I haven't looked into it cuz of how disheartening... but it was a felony charge of attempting to elude.. I was guilty, can they really strip my rights forever? If so, that's messed up.. I'm doing great ever since, just wondering?
Thanks, appreciate the input
Join PNW Guns

Welcome to PNW Guns, a gun and firearm community for gun owners in the Pacific Northwest. We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the PNW Guns family!

Old 09-28-2018, 02:37 PM   #2
echo1's Avatar
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 65
I see your in Kali, so am I. It's tough to amend, if at all, and $pendy. With out the details, hard to offer up any advice, other than you must have had no real counsel at the time. Should have been able to gotten it dropped to a lesser charge, unless that was the lesser charge. PAX
Old 02-21-2019, 06:52 PM   #3
Joined: Feb 2019
From: Portland, Oregon
Posts: 1
Here's an answer for you, yes it's possible to regain your 2A rights. I'm not sure of the specifics but call Jason Short, an attorney and great guy and he can answer that question. Phone 503-747-7198 it does cost $$ but it can be done. Jason was going to help my brother but he chose not to. Good luck, hope this helps

  PNW Guns > Pacific Northwest > Oregon

atmpt, charge, elude, felony, oregon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Facebook @pnwguns PNW Guns RSS Feed

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 PNW Guns. All rights reserved.