PNW Guns Forum
Go Back   PNW Guns > Gun Forum > Revolvers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2014, 06:09 PM   #1
Joined: Jun 2013
From: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 46
Seeking S&W old-style thumbpiece

Would someone please point out where I can get a stainless-steel old-style thumbpiece for a Smith and Wesson K/L/N framed revolver? I keep finding the new-style one.
Join PNW Guns

Welcome to PNW Guns, a gun and firearm community for gun owners in the Pacific Northwest. We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the PNW Guns family!

Old 03-30-2014, 06:51 AM   #2
sunofnun's Avatar
Joined: Jan 2009
From: s. greenlake bitch
Posts: 1,684

--> SDM Thumbpiece Old-Style S&W K L N Frame SS
Old 04-01-2014, 07:35 PM   #3
Fast Eddie's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2012
From: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 266
Cool find! Thanks!

I have two Hilary holes to plug, these will help cover the plug.

Also, you know what Bill says to Hilary after sex?

"I'll be home in about an hour"

  PNW Guns > Gun Forum > Revolvers

latch, oldstyle, release, revolver, sandw, seeking, smith and wesson, thumbpiece

Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Facebook @pnwguns PNW Guns RSS Feed

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 PNW Guns. All rights reserved.