PNW Guns Forum
Go Back   PNW Guns > PNW Guns > Reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #1
wwkii's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2009
From: gilchrist oregon
Posts: 66
dillon 550

does anyone have a used dillon 550 or 650 for sale
Join PNW Guns

Welcome to PNW Guns, a gun and firearm community for gun owners in the Pacific Northwest. We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the PNW Guns family!

Old 04-23-2011, 07:21 PM   #2
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Medford, OR
Posts: 5
Good luck with that, I went to Dillon a few years back and they had reloaders trhat they swore were used by the olympiac teams for reloading but they couldnt give consistant drops of the same weight of powder. trickle charge is the best way to get accurate charge.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
TheRedSkull's Avatar
Joined: Apr 2011
From: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 225
yeah those get snapped up pretty fast, but good luck...
i too am looking for similar items...
Old 06-18-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
Joined: Jun 2011
From: Hillsboro, OR
Posts: 5
I have a 650 (not for sale). How accurate the powder drops depend on the powder. Same as any powder measure. Ball powder, like H335, drops out of mine 95% of the time dead on. +/- 0.1 grains the other 5%. Stick powder, like Varget, is all over the place.

If I had it to do again, I would have got the 550. Much less expensive to do caliber conversions. I like the RCBS 2000 progressive also.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
Joined: May 2011
From: NW Quadrant WA State
Posts: 288
I have a well used 650. Sorry, not for sale as I use it almost every day :)

That's the problem with trying to find one of these used. The owners like them enough to use them, not get rid of them.

Have you checked Craigs List?
Old 04-02-2012, 08:06 PM   #6
Joined: Apr 2011
From: puyallup wa
Posts: 18
there are a couple on CL right now
Old 03-15-2013, 08:53 PM   #7
Unknown Soldier's Avatar
Joined: Mar 2013
From: Rottenchester WA
Posts: 33
They are there for a reason.

I would never own or use a Lee or Dillion stuff.

Just not into making a bunch of so-so rounds.

I prefer each one of mine to follow the last one threw the same hole.

  PNW Guns > PNW Guns > Reloading

550, dillon

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Facebook @pnwguns PNW Guns RSS Feed

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2009 - 2010 PNW Guns. All rights reserved.